GodSpear.blogspot.com

Where Creativity Is Inspired...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Introduction to Cheap Talk 101

Cheap Talk:

Oscar : Man life is short...
Lee : Ya loh.
Lee : I wonder what the world would be like in the future.

Oscar: The world would be round?
Lee : -_-"


*all characters have been impersonated poorly thus not suitable to be read by anyone.*
___________________________________________________

Yes friends talk is cheap but it sure can make your day... so as a friendly reminder to those who I have on my MSN messenger list to know that I might post materials concerning you and me anytime on this site. Hate me later when I you see in person k?

Alas times have changed and there are many unforseen concequences, today shall be my first day stepping into a different university. Sad will be the friends I've lost but maybe change will not turn out so bad.

For those who know me yes orientation today wasn't that great of a deal... rain was falling, people were lining, babies are crying and no familiar faces were to be found, the hell got alienated in my own town. As a matter of fact I am seeing history repeating itself. Upon reaching on campus they told me my letter of offer is still M.I.A. sure they'd throw any kind of excuse at the counter and by the end of it you'll just have to give face to those in charge and say things like "its ok but let me know how it turns out" but GOD DAMN IT I want to enrol.

... so the fellowship of my documents began ... one file that binds them, one officer to find them, one lousy orientation that I couldn't get through because of certain reasons I couldn't make sense of.


*SMSes with Ian*
>>> Fast Foward: 2 hours later>>>


Officer: Here you go young man.
Oscar : Oh thank you.
Officer: Now all you have to do is go down and pass these documents to the officers at the auditorium.
Oscar : Ok then thank you again. Have a good day.

Officer: Welcome to our University.

What? Have to be polite bah... its called tolerance.

After having a little chit chat with the lecturers and signed myself up for a new semester I met up with some old friends who I haven't seen over the pass year.After exchanging thouse "hey where have you been greetings" and a little bit of fill in the blanks we went our ways. Busy they were with their enrolments as well so you get the picture lah. Well there are some stories I would like to share during my years at Kuching High but maybe I'll fill in the blanks some other day, just maybe...


Seriously does high school have to take that long? Hit me back on this one...

Well thats it for now, got a job interview in almost and hour time... wish me luck~ And oh yeah a comment or two on the comment section would be much appreciated. Have a great day people!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home