GodSpear.blogspot.com

Where Creativity Is Inspired...

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Orientation

Cheap Talk:

Oscar: Ian, whats the reason you're doing engineering?
Ian: Oh very simple... my grandma.
Oscar: What does she have to do with it?
Ian:Owh cause everytime I remind her I am doing engineering she will say "Wah soon aneh kiang ah, thak engeeenuuuerrr."
Oscar: Works for me...

Translation: *Wah soon aneh kiang ah, thak engeeenuuuerrr* My grandson so power ah, study engineering.

Ancient Chinese folklore #182 - To be credited by someone senior means that it IS a big deal.

_____________________________________________________

Yes semester is starting with all the energy pumped in to start off with new people, new subjects and my underwear. On orientation it started off pretty ok with some basic introductions about the university. On with the rules and regulations for two hours, torture would be an understatement when all the officers that talked were no better than Phua Chu Kang. By the end of the speech even the Chung Hua students next to me were complaining... like come on la we're in a university, such quality of language is very degrading.

Then we had the introduction of clubs on campus which had its peak when the robotics club had their machine up on display. The feck man, all it could do is slam itself repeatedly into the wall... superior artificial intelligence my ass. Alas we came onto the ice breaking session which was the last program of the day. The hell... ice breaking for last, what the feck man. For anyone's information, last time I check ice breaking sessions are to excite or to hype up the environment so that people would be more lively for the rest of any programme.Anyone on go must the show, for the ice breaking session, word puzzle games was on the menu. Creative? Obviously not when all the answers came out to be animals, names of famous people etc. Like comon la, you can always try something that gets attention. Example:





Think you know the answer?

Guess again...

Well thats a wrap... until I get my camera posts have to be delayed... amen Brudda~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home