GodSpear.blogspot.com

Where Creativity Is Inspired...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Where is the God damn eject button!?!?!

Cheap Talk:

Oscar: So how do you feel after being featured on my cheap talk?
Ian: Haha good good...
Oscar: Eh give rating eh.
Ian: A full 10/10.
Oscar: Got so good or not??
Ian: Of course lah! Got me inside sure give full score, Haha.
Oscar: =.=" nabeh... lidat oso can.


**********************************************************************

Oh God where is the eject button!?!?! Eject eject!! Yeah thats how I felt when I am in in my previous university. Too many flaws being flushed into your face just made me thought, enough is enough. Having my tolerence level blown, I couldn't bear the fact that I am going to entrust my next few years with them. Want to know more? The following are why...

1. The Holizible(horrible) time table:

Ok you may say that I am a pussy if I can't even bear with a little overtime. But hey I know how to tell the difference between a full time student and a part time student. A full time student studies in the day, in which ever contradicts with this would fall into the catergory of a part time student. Paying a full 9k fee for a proclaimed international university standard is not what I had in mind when ...




This obviously showed that the timetable was in favor for part time lecturers



I'd say bringing classes into late 9.30s in the night blew a part of confidence and satisfaction away. So not cool. Next, what made matters worse is when some of the classes are poorly conducted...

2.The Holizible Lecture Expelience (experience):

On my first day in class notes were lacking, lecturers are missing, computers are crashing and students are complaining(me). Ok lah things like that happen all the time lah, can understand but NOT in a fat chance when one of your core subject lecturers turned out to be a "borrowed" lecturer from another local institution. Nabeh... so why bother paying for an international fee when the service returned is local. I'd say its a scam when they fail to bring this matter up upon enrollment. To add all the SOS and the Tom Yam in, the "borrowed" lecturer is working part time... waliew.


Well to show you the momentum of this issue, I have written below an example... but before reading on, lets jolt yourself with an imagination first. Say you are a hard-ass-damn-power-typical-American-all-that-cool-mojo actor like Brad Pitt and if you are a female put yourself in Halle Berry's heels. Say all after all those years of fame and work in the industry you are finally recieving your first ever Oscar Award.


Yes yes cry, scream all you want when you are squeezing the life off an Oscar's balls...


Okay say on that special night, which you have been dreaming for all your life, your Oscar turned out to be like this.


How can right? My ding dongs are way way bigger than that... it's an insult!!


Feel cheated no? Its like having great expectations on something only to have yourself awfully cheated . Anyways lets not dwel furtherl into failure's pass. Lesson learned.
Also I do wish to give credit to a education agent I know so for those who are clueless on what your options are after high school. I recommend you seek...

Francesca Tham Yok Chen
MMS: Market Research Education & Management Services Sdn Bhd.
Block E, No. 32 (2nd & 3rd Floors) Taman Sri Sarawak Mall,
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, P O Box 2358, 93748,
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: 082 - 246 795 Toll Free No: 1 800 881 622
Email:market@mms.com.my
Website: http://mms.com.my

Amen.Well thats a wrap, gotta go hit the sacks. Drop off comments by the way.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, March 08, 2006, Blogger wandkey said…

    Your site is really funny. Perhaps partly inspired by the likes of Kenny Sia? And I had no idea that Curtin is of that standard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home