GodSpear.blogspot.com

Where Creativity Is Inspired...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

About Me

Cheap Talk:

Oscar: Yo...wat up dawg~
Terence: I cut off my the abnormal growth behind my back recently.
Oscar: What?!?! Why did you take off the adorable neng neng behind your head!?!
Terence: Its abnormal wat.
Oscar: No lah it was SEXY, I had fun nudging it back when I sat behind you.... made me high during classes wat... can pass time... ah the good old days.
Terence: Chee Bye~

________________________________________________________
*WARNING* - The following post is of its lowest quality due to the unforseen circumstances experienced by the author. Apologies.

Previously I talked about the colourful people I've seen in life and which category they fall into, this week,just to be fair I will be talking about what category I fall onto. Before proceeding into detail, I do wish to advice those reading that this will contain alot of bias statements as well as lies as tall as the sky.

The type that has nothing much to do ... yet. The Kueh Tao Eng Group(K.T.E.)

Who am I? I am your casual friend that is willing to try anything new not to say do crazy things once in a while... really crazy shit. Right now I am a first year engineering student chasing sometime away on blogspot, am I good at it they say? Hell no... Anyway back to the point, heres a few discription on the author of this site. I enjoy :

- Writing .
- A bit of sports.
- Pranks (like who doesn't)
- Meeting new people.
- Singing ( in the shower shhh... )
-Movies of course; helps with the reflecting stuff.
- Solving problems, too bad I am not good at it... yet.
But hey if any of yous ever need a point of view; You'll know where to start.


Ok the moment we've all been waiting for. How exactly do I portrait like in life? You'd be amazed...

Taaa-daa...

Hey, how YOU doin'...

Yeah right...


There we have it! A vain tribute to ... myself

Well I am low on the jokes this week so I'll cut it now before I do more colateral damage. Do join me next week at the same time, same URL, same place. Cheers.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, March 26, 2006, Blogger Robin Wong said…

    hey,
    ahahahhaa.. i love joey !!! never failed to make me laugh... too bad friends are not around anymore... u have no idea how much i can laugh, during, and after watching friends !!!

     
  • At 2:15 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Mizu Hime ミズ姫 said…

    heya... nice blog... can say ur bloggin skill is getting better and better... really unbelivable... but how come... u juz update a bit dy? haha... gambate in ur life... \\\

    RePoRtEd By KyO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home