GodSpear.blogspot.com

Where Creativity Is Inspired...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Beer Commercials.

Cheap Talk:
Once upon in a time in a land far far away ... three little friends were on a joyful car ride when ...

Oscar: Yo~
M.V: Hey guess what? I did my nails.
Oscar/Ian: The hell man how to guess? You answered your own question. =_=
M.V: ...
Oscar/Ian: ...

*Smart converstaion eh?... and oh yes the three little friends continued their journey after that... the end.*

______________________________________________________
Short post my viewers, just to fill in the slots... tamade exams,quizes and assignment. Due dates do not go fitting into one freaking week for the last time! Fuck U to those responsible... jk heh.

Today my dear viewes I will be talking about beer commercials. But first we need to start off with the basics.What is beer? Why do we need beer? What does it do? What is it's purpose?


Sadly one mug of these would knock me out already. Yes ladies a very big tip :D

beer:
Noun
a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops

Beer is a form of alcohol which most adults/teens consume due to social obligations or during happy hours. So it tastes bad, expensive and so far I've seen no logical explanation why people drink can from can, night after night. Why do people do so? Is it because of the commercials where they make actors drinking from a can so manly.

*Beer commercial Take 1*

You just killed a small animal! Its time to have a beer! Yeah~

How bout putting beer commercials in a more realistic context for once no?

*Beer Commercial Take 2*

It's 4 a.m in the borning and you're pissing inside your closet its TIGER time!

Think about it huh, well coming up next week I bring you the three purpose of alcohol. Till then good day my fcukers ~ Amen.

P.S: Keep the comments coming in as well thanks.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, April 05, 2006, Blogger Robin Wong said…

    beers !!
    I do not drink that often, so cannot say so much. but beer is never my favourite though, would prefer other forms of alcohol, wine for example. I love tawny port...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home